Acorn Event Structures is one of the largest award winning Staging and Temporary Structure providers in the UK and Ireland, delivering world class structures all over the UK, Ireland, Europe and beyond.
We have delivered stages and structures for events such as the London Olympics 2012, Commonwealth Games 2014, Capital FM’s Summertime Ball, BBC Proms, Formula E, ITV Studios Bovingdon, Creamfields Festival, The Open Golf Championship & Goodwood Festival of Speed. Many Festivals and music tours.
We now have the position of Storeperson available to join our existing team. Working in a fast paced environment your role will be full time and require some flexibility on working hours including one evening per week and a weekend rota.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Ensure Stock Levels are maintained for all standard products. Liaising with Yard Managers and Project Managers to ensure availability of consumable stock and specific project or task related items.
To ensure the storeroom is kept In an organised, clean and tidy manner.
The Storeperson will also be in charge of all the companies small tools and equipment.
· Stock levels maintained
· Stock reordering
· Liasing with operations, projects and the yard mangers
· Booking stock in and out
· Manage and locate all tools via the on line system
· Diesel/oil and gas stocks managed
· Accepting and Shipping goods
· Oversee any team members in the nut and bolt store
· Manage maintenance and location of ladders
· Excellent organisation Skills
· Previous Stores knowledge/experience
· Experience in Construction/Events environment would be advantageous but not essential
· Ability to organise your own work and work to strict deadlines
· Ability to work under pressure
· Knowledge of sage and Excel would be advantageous
· Team worker who will liaise with
· Salary 25k to 35k depending on Experience
· Company Pension Scheme
· Holiday Pay
Please send your current CV to email@example.com with a brief covering letter of why the position would suit you and we will be in touch.