Service & Signage Gantries
We offer a range of gantry structures for a variety of uses in temporary event environments. We take care of every aspect of the provision, from design and engineering right through to install and sign-off and as with the majority of our event structures, we also offer supply and install a wide range of cladding materials:
When necessary to move service cables over roads, walk ways and buildings, we can provide gantries to carry cables through and around obstacles.
Signage plays a vital part of any event and to service these requirements we offer a variety of gantries for such application as way finding, start/finish lines or simply to carry event branding.
Regardless of the type of gantry, our approach to specification is identical. Once we have fully assessed the brief and site conditions, we work with our engineers to design the most suitable solution for the task using aluminium truss, Layher system scaffold or a combination of the two to create single clear spans of up to 30 metres and to any height and size.
Service & Signage Gantries Case Studies
- Clear spans from 6m to 30m and configurable to virtually any height & width.
- Choice of cladding & branding materials
- Minimal site preparation required
- Integral ballast
- Fast installation minimises site disruption
- Fully engineered solutions supplied with engineering drawings & structural calculations