Pedestrian Walkways & Bridges
We are one of the only rental stockists of the Layher Bridging System in Europe, the perfect solution when pedestrian routes need to be elevated to clear highways, waterways or awkward terrain.
Installation can be in-situ using temporary scaffold or at ground level for craning into position to suit the site conditions and schedule, while a choice of optional cladding, roof covers, stair and hoist access means the system can be adapted to suit any site and purpose.
The same system can also used as a heavy-duty support girder, meaning significant loads can be suspended beneath the bridge span increasing the systems flexibility for use in more bespoke applications.
Pedestrian Walkways & Bridges Case Studies
• Clear spans from 6m to 30m and configurable to virtually any height and width
• Modular stair and hoist access configurable to suit site conditions
• Fully compliant with all relevant public access regulations
• Minimal site preparation required
• Choice of cladding, decking and roof canopy options
• Ability to install cable runs isolated from pedestrian walkways