Front of House Structures
Our front of house structures are offered to provide a frontage facing the stage of either 4 or 6 metres and from then can be configured to accommodate any number of levels and to any depth.
The custom arched roof is ideal to maximize sightlines, while the cantilevered front canopy provides weather protection.
As our front of house structures are based on the Layher system, we are able to seamlessly combine wheelchair and camera platforms within the structure, adding flexibility.
If you would like to chat through your ideas, receive a specification sheet or get some advice on the best solution for your event, please get in touch with us using the contact form to the right.
Front of House Structures Case Studies
- Modular width in 2.5m increments
- Modular depth in 2.0m increments
- Any number of decked levels at any height.
- Layher stage platform.
- Shallow arch roof for improved sightlights.
- Eyebrow for weather protection.
- Can be glass fronted.
- Build time – half day
- Customisation options are available.