The Dome Stage has a Keder roof system, built on a Layher event deck base. The roof trusses are assembled using lightweight aluminium lattice beams. The Dome Stage can be built in either 22m, 18m, 16m, 12m widths, and this can be extended to meet specific requirements in 2.5m bays.
Our Dome stages have featured on such festivals as Belsonic, Proms in the Park, Love Supreme, CarFest, Big Feastival amongst many others.
Dome Roof Case Studies
• 22m, 18m, 16m, 12m stage width
• Depth of stage modular in 2.5m increments
• Layher stage platform, load-in ramp and access stairs
• Layher or Truss PA towers
• Load capacity – 12,000kg per arch (22m), 14,000kg per arch (16m), 8,000kg per arch (12m)
• Build time – 3-4 days (22m), 1-2 days (16m), 1 day (12m)
- Cherry Picker
- 50 tonne crane (21m only)
- High Pressure water supply