The Dome Stage has a Keder roof system, built on a Layher event deck base. The roof trusses are assembled using lightweight aluminium lattice beams. The Dome Stage can be built in either 14m or 21m diameters, with a typical depth of 15m, but this can be extended to meet specific requirements in 2.5m bays.
Our Dome stages have featured on such festivals as Tramlines, Y-Not, Big Gig Jersey, CarFest, Big Feastival as well as BBC Proms in the Park amongst many others.
Dome Roof Case Studies
• 14m or 21m diameter
• Depth of stage modular in 2.5m increments
• Layher stage platform, load-in ramp and access stairs
• Layher or truss PA towers
• Load capacity – 4,000kg per arch (21m), 2,000kg per arch (14m)
• Build time – 3-4 days (21m), 2-3 days (14m)
- Cherry Picker
- 50 tonne crane (21m only)
- High Pressure water supply